Feel like you have a feather in your throat? Is sinus pressure and stuffed up head driving you to distraction?
Check out this fun infographic for easy solutions to these and 15 other common human body symptoms and problems.
See the infographic at: myscienceacademy.org
- Frontalis Muscle: Forehead, Sinus Pain, Headaches
- Abductor Digiti Minimi Hand Muscle Anatomy
- Opponens Pollicis Anatomy: Origin, Insertion, Action
- Serratus Posterior Superior Anatomy: Origin, Insertion, Action, Innervation
- Rotator Cuff Muscle Teres Minor: Upper Arm Pain, Numbness and Tingling In Fingers
- Teres Major Muscle: Arm Pain
- Sternocleidomastoid Muscles: Affects Head, Eyes, Sinus, Ears, Throat, Pain, Dizziness, Whiplash
- Masseter Muscle: Jaw, Eye, Ear, Pain, Sensitive Teeth
- Quadriceps Muscle Vastus Medialis – Thigh and Knee Pain
- Pronator Quadratus Anatomy: Origin, Insertion, Action